The person in charge with the processing of personal information, under the current legislation, is Sandra Cappella, based in Civitanova Marche, Via Omero 29.
Data collected and processed
ItalianLuxuryAsset collects the information you enter on our website, including those designed to identify you (personal information), such as name, address, email, phone number. ItalianLuxuryAsset may also request information about your preferences on real estates and other features connected with your real estate research, in order to improve the services and management of the website. You will have the option not to provide the requested information , but some will be needed to register you, so that we can provide you support in the event you ask for it, or to subscribe our newsletter.
The data collected will be processed by any suitable means , both electronic and printed , in compliance with art . 11 of the Privacy Code.
Use of Data
The data received by ItalianLuxuryAsset will be used for the following purposes:
– offering a personalized service to our clientele
– sending the required information concerning the business of ItalianLuxuryAsset and products or services available for sale
– keeping our clientele updated about new products or services
– managing financial and administrative relashionship
ItalianLuxuryAsset may share the information collected with other subjects, such as:
– ItalianLuxuryAsset’s employees or internal working partners
– Real estate Agents cooperating with ItalianLuxuryAsset
– Notaries and/or lawyers during the process of purchasing a real estate for the issuing of official documents (compromesso, rogito and notary deeds in general)
Facebook / Twitter / Google + / YouTube / LinkedIn. If you access ItalianLuxuryAsset through social networks, information concerning your profile (name, gender, list of friends, travel preferences and comments) may be automatically sent to us.
Communications via e-mail
(newsletters , etc.) : To inform you about new products and services, which may interest you, we may send you a newsletter or email messages containing the information. In every e-mail we send you, you will always have the option to choose whether to continue receiving these messages or not .
Cookies and other technologies.
According to Art. 7 of the Italian Civil Code, you have the right to:
– Ask to know if your data are registered in our database
– Ask for an update, change, integration or cancellation of your personal data
– Unsubscribe from the marketing and advertising newsletter
For information, update or cancellation of your personal data you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org